Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to join our Data Engineering team. You will design, build, and deploy data pipelines and analytics infrastructure to enable our customers to measure and optimize TV advertising campaigns. This will involve cross-functional collaboration with data scientists, business analysts, and product managers to understand the company’s data-related needs and to formulate appropriate solutions.
- Design, build, deploy, and support scalable, high-volume data pipelines
- Design relational and non-relational data models for optimal storage and retrieval
- Deploy, scale and manage data infrastructure to support engineering products and teams
- Evaluate, recommend, and build prototypes of new data engineering paradigms
- Participate in technical architecture discussions and peer code reviews
- Collaborate with data scientists, business analysts, and product managers to understand the company’s data-related needs
- 5+ years of experience with an object-oriented and/or functional programming language (Python preferred)
- 5+ years of experience building distributed systems at scale
- 2+ years of experience with a modern data stack (Kafka, Spark, Airflow, lakehouse architectures, real-time databases, dbt, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with cloud data warehouses (Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and data modeling
- Experience with deploying and managing infrastructure at scale. Comfortable with using infrastructure management tools such as Terraform, Puppet, etc (preferred, not required)
- Experience with stream processing technologies such as Beam, Spark Streaming and Flink (preferred, not required)
- Experience collaborating with data scientists (preferred, not required)
- Experience with functional data engineering patterns (preferred, not required)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and platforms such as Looker and Tableau (preferred, not required)
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.