Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for a dynamic sales leader to work directly with our VP of Client Development to drive new business growth at Tatari. As the Client Development Manager, you will be integral to all stages of the sales cycle from initial strategy and pipeline generation to deal negotiation and close. You will help build a team and mentor our business development representatives. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of both the TV advertising industry coupled with previous sales experience at a media or adtech company.
- Drive leads, grow pipeline, push deal progression, and meet sales quotas
- Understand the mindset of performance/growth marketers
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Deliver compelling and polished sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target customers
- Negotiate business terms with senior executives and clients
- Effectively communicate with management regarding pipeline, activities, customer needs, and other business opportunities
- Utilize your product and industry expertise to understand the clients' agenda/needs, and identify ways Tatari’s proprietary measurement approach can enhance their business performance
- 8+ years in Sales oriented role, preferably with management experience
- 2+ years of b2b digital or television advertising, growth marketing or similar
- High motor to keep pace with fast moving clients to quickly grow the business
- Demonstrated past success achieving growth objectives
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as fostering a collaborative environment
- Experience with CRM software is a plus (we use Hubspot)
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year institution
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.