Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The Events Marketing Manager position is located in Santa Monica, California and will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing.
The Events Marketing Manager represents the TaskUs brand and brings it to life in real-world events. As a company devoted to customer intimacy, events are extremely useful for providing face time with our clients, prospects and for creating TaskUs champions.
This role is responsible for overseeing all events from conception to fulfillment. The Events Marketing Manager coordinates event logistics, manages an attendee list, arranges for guest speakers, hosts on site events and facilitates conversations and introductions for guests, works with events sponsors. This role must also coordinate with marketing analytics to connect with prospects via appropriate channels, work with content marketing to conceive of programming and create useful content from events and work with Sales to help them get prospects to events. This role will also work to publicize content and events to garner publicity for the company.
We believe that this role is “career defining” for the selected, motivated candidate. If you’re ready to soar, contact us today!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Developing and designing event experiences
- Coordinating event logistics for local, regional and national events
- Creating and managing attendee lists
- Identifying and managing vendors and services for events
- Identifying and recruiting guest speakers for events
- Leading or facilitating networking events, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Creating and managing publicity for events
- Coordinating with Marketing Analytics to identify and connect with prospects
- Collaborating with Content Marketing to develop content for/from events
- Coordinate with Sales to publicize events and drive attendance
- Identifying new event concepts, partnerships and ideas for target audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Analytical mindset with a deep understanding of the sales conversion funnel and how events progresses this
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- Eager to independently learn about the latest technologies, solutions and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field with 2+ years of experience, preferably in B2B
- 2-3 years event planning or coordination experience
- 1-2 years public relations experience
- Experience with a proven track record in:
- Developing creative B2B events
- Producing events for local, regional and national events
- Managing event budget preparation and management
- Managing community and volunteers
- Managing vendors and negotiating contracts
- Leading and facilitating workshops, networking, tradeshows, panels and conferences
- Developing and producing content and collateral for/after events
- Identifying and building strategic partnerships
- Working with senior leadership (preferred)
- Working with Board of Directors (preferred)
TaskUs provides the people, process and technology that power the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We are the leading provider of customer care and back office outsourcing to evolving businesses. Our unique focus on transformational growth scales support systems and increases our partners’ bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
With laundry, wellness, cellphone and home internet reimbursements, flexible working hours, mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency, and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're quickly becoming one of the most sought after companies to work for in Los Angeles - it’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.