Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 4 time Best Places to Work in 2023 by BuiltIn. Including Remote Best Places to Work and Best Midsize Places to Work
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers Medicover medical and dental insurance, Multisport, flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks per year, stipends for wellness + productivity + education, in-store IKEA discount, reproductive health stipends, and more.
About the Role:
The Customer Support Representative is primarily responsible for handling customer queries from Registrants, Taskers and Clients while driving for a one-touch resolution experience. You will handle contacts including account usage, helping customers book a task and providing support for Taskers running their business on the platform. We aim to live our values in every interaction and are looking for customer support agents who care deeply about making everyday lives easier for our community.
On the Customer Support team, your primary focus and passion will be working directly with customers via chat, email or phone, whilst also allowing time for regular team meetings, coaching's, company-wide learning and development opportunities.
What You’ll Work On:
- Learn & be able to assist customers in the Taskrabbit experience across our dual-side marketplace.
- Efficiently address & solve user issues primarily via live channels while maintaining & exceeding KPIs aimed at customer satisfaction, productivity, and accuracy.
- Build connection and trust with your customers, going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience, with the aim to resolve their queries in an appropriate manner first time.
- Be organised, accountable and responsible - using your resources to keep informed of all site and policy changes as they occur and be able to articulate them accurately and succinctly to support customers.
- Anticipates and responds with energy to new challenges, the unfamiliar, and the urgent.
- Be a customer champion, identify their needs, be their advocate, and ensure we are continuously improving.
Your areas of expertise:
- We're looking for candidates with great people skills!
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, contact centre experience preferred
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency, confidence and helpfulness
- Tech-curious, excellent typing skills and adaptable in navigating online tools and systems
- We’re growing! Adaptability and a love for change and improvement in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: have a strong command of grammar and spelling
- Strong critical thinker and adept at problem-solving
- Interpersonal skills: Remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Display calm conviction, confidence, and empathy when handling customer escalations
- Reliable & Punctual: Displays excellent time management, takes pride in a job well done, embraces change and feedback, while seeking continual improvements to perform
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Available full-time (40 hours / week)
- Eligible to work in Poland, we will not support relocation for this position
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.