Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5 time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers flexible time off with 2 company wide closure weeks per year, Taskrabbit product stipends, stipends for wellness + productivity + education, in-store IKEA discount, reproductive health support, and more.
About The Role
The Tasker Success team contributes to Taskrabbit’s effectiveness by executing on programs that build strong communities on both sides of the marketplace. Taskrabbit makes data-driven decisions that allow us to match thousands of freelance independent contractors (“Taskers”) with “Clients” in a way that builds strong relationships and meaningful incomes.
You will be a key representative of the Taskrabbit community in your region of Germany and a close partner to the other customer success team members. You are responsible for understanding the community of Taskers, and representing their interests to the broader Taskrabbit business.
Reporting to the Senior Tasker Success Manager for Germany, you will collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to ensure we build products and programs that help Taskers exceed Client expectations. We are growing quickly and need someone who can think creatively, act fast, and roll up their sleeves. This role is remote but will require regular travel within your region.
What You'll Work On:
- Meeting regularly with Tasker communities in your region virtually and in person to build long lasting and engaged relationships with users of the platform for example through workshops/meet-and-greet events
- Daily engagement and communication with Taskers through online and offline channels such as calls, in-app communications and social media
- Be a key contributor to the community while executing on agreed actions to support and engage Taskers in the region
- Closely monitor, understand, and report on the performance of key Tasker operational metrics, Tasker sentiment, and local market trends
- Continuously seek to improve the Tasker experience by gathering and communicating Tasker feedback
- Be the face of Taskrabbit to Taskers in your region
Your Areas of Expertise:
- We’re looking for people based in or around Munich and Stuttgart
- Learn & be able to assist users in the Taskrabbit experience across our dual-side marketplace
- Build connection and trust with Taskers, going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience, with the aim to resolve their queries in an appropriate manner first time
- Be a community champion, identify their needs, be their advocate, and ensure we are continuously improving.
- Good communication skills and a desire to directly engage with all users of the platform
- Fluent in English and German (Level C)
- Bias for action, the skills and appetite to operate at a high pace in an entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience in community building and/or customer service would be nice to have
- Local knowledge of your region is a strong plus
- This role will require you to work one Saturday per month in lieu of another day off during the week
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.