About the Job
As a Senior React Native Engineer on taskrabbit’s engineering team, you’ll get to build features and improvements for our platform. You’ll be helping to mentor more junior engineers, proposing creative solutions, de-tangling the complex into the simple, and collaborating closely with teammates across product and engineering. Our engineering team uses React Native for our mobile applications, React.js on the web frontend, and Ruby on Rails on the backend. and we’re looking for people who is an experts in React Native and/or cross-platform mobile app development. Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
You will be required to:
- Build out software features to support clients, taskers, and internal users
- Architect and craft solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with design and product management to conceptualize new product features from the ground up
- Work alongside more junior software engineers to help them think through designs, code implementation, and how to break down their goals into actionable steps
- Participate in code reviews, listen to feedback, and comment on other approaches
You should have:
- Eligibility to work in Poland (Required
- 5+ years of professional Mobile and Web experience
- 3+ years of experience and In-depth knowledge of React Native or another modern cross-platform mobile app framework
- Proficiency with all parts of the software development lifecycle, including testing and release management
- Strong analytical and communication skills. We’re a distributed team with flexible working hours, so we’re extra mindful about communication
- You are comfortable with an Agile work environment where you’ll be collaborating regularly with Product, Design, Data, QA, and other developers regularly
Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman (or woman!), house cleaner, mover or delivery person, taskrabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our independent contractors (“Taskers”) earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionise everyday work.
- IKEA Discount Card
- Team Events both virtual and in person
- Wellness Stipend and Support, including headspace and Ginger
- Productivity Stipend, to support your success in a remote environment
- Education Stipend and learning library
- Family Planning Stipend
- Multisport card - to access various health and fitness venues
- Plus health insurance, pension plan, sick pay and parental leave
You’ll love working here because
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognise that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all