About the Job
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people get their tasks done and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
You will be
- Building and maintaining CI / CD pipelines for testing and releasing configuration and software.
- Monitor and resolve issues in all environments.
- Engage in capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks, and scaling the environment as needed
- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.9%)
- Automate tasks and develop tools to increase engineering efficiency and visibility.
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different regions in cloud providers such as AWS or GCP.
- Troubleshoot production issues, including performance and function issues
You should have
- At least 5+ years of experience in DevOps Space.
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef.)
- Software development background is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem and other core AWS technologies, ElasticSearch Service, RDS, WAF, CloudFront, etc.
- You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform, Helm
- Experience with a microservice architecture running in containers (Docker or other containerisation technology)
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application, and database servers and load balancing systems.
- Experience working with a product that has end-users
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- AWS Certification a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman (or woman!), house cleaner, mover or delivery person, Taskrabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our independent contractors (“Taskers”) earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionise everyday work.
- IKEA Discount Card
- Team Events both virtual and in person
- Wellness Stipend and Support, including headspace and Ginger
- Productivity Stipend - To support your success in a remote environment
- Education Stipend and learning library
- Family Planning Stipend
- Multisport card - to access various health and fitness venues
- Plus health insurance, pension plan, sick pay and parental leave
You’ll love working here because
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognise that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all