Test Automation Manager Job Description
Are you passionate about quality and love writing code? We're looking for someone to take charge of expanding our test automation coverage and own the overall quality and performance process. The right candidate will have a demonstrated track record of improving quality through expanding automated testing as well as experience wrangling the manual testing requirements and execution. This position is part QA Manager, part automation expert and part jack of all trades.
The Test Automation Manager will be accountable for all aspects of our internal Test and Quality programs to support the release of all our product releases. You will be responsible for leading a team of quality specialists and analysts ensuring current quality standards are driving the desired outcomes and continuously looking at innovative ways to improve our quality frameworks for scalability and stability.
- Create Test Plan and Test Cases. Open, submit and manage testing defects through closure.
- Conduct Data, Functional and Web-based Testing
- Write Maintain and manage all required test documentation
- Conduct Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis as needed
- Actively participate and contribute in Story Refinement and Grooming Ceremonies
- Create Automation Test Scripts in Selenium, Cucumber, Ruby, Python, etc
- Create Automation Framework for UI Testing, Server Side and Batch Testing
- Create Model Testing Strategies
- REST API Testing
- Experience with SQL Scripting, Ability to utilise SQL Tools, write and perform SQL queries
- Work with team members distributed across the globe.
- ATDD/BDD Methodologies
- System Integration Testing
- 3 to 5+ years of Automation/Software Engineering experience
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience with Cypress.io, Node.js, Selenium, Cucumber, Ruby, Python, JIRA, Confluence etc experience.
- Passionate to optimise the performance bottlenecks and improve the product
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and optimisations of complex large-scale deployments
- Expert in scripting languages and modern web languages
- Experience with SQL Scripting, writing and performing SQL queries to extract data from various source tables to perform testing with database
- A passion for people management
Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman (or woman!), house cleaner, mover or delivery person, Taskrabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our independent contractors (“Taskers”) earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionise everyday work.
- IKEA Discount Card
- Team Events both virtual and in person
- Wellness Stipend and Support, including headspace and Ginger
- Productivity Stipend - To support your success in a remote environment
- Education Stipend and learning library
- Family Planning Stipend
- Multisport card - to access various health and fitness venues
- Plus health insurance, pension plan, sick pay and parental leave
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognise that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action.
The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.