TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
Who are you:
You are motivated by managing a marketplace. You wake up every day wanting to grow each metro in your market from a jobs, revenue, and satisfaction perspective. You thrive in managing and executing day in and day out. You are a confident people manager, who is able to provide clear instruction and guidance to your local market team that is working tirelessly every day to make sure every job gets done well. This could be anything from rescuing at-risk tasks;, intervening to ensure a great Client experience; or to work closely with and help a Tasker achieve their financial goals. You are data driven and are capable of evaluating your market health metrics; translating that data into clear insights for your team; and working with the broader team and stakeholders to identify and execute actions that will drive revenue and profitability in a win/win fashion that drives long-term loyalty and retention.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Accountable for growing your assigned market, and the metros within. Success is increasing jobs, invoices, retention and - as a result - revenue.
- Develop, run, and maintain local market analytics and dashboards evaluating key health metrics.
- Intimately controlling and managing supply: the right Taskers in the right categories and locations at the right prices...all supported by each Tasker knowing what it takes to do the job right, every time
- Manage local market team through task logistics and tasker success program implementation
- Oversee effectiveness of the entire market team’s performance with a specific responsibility for the management of the task logistics team members
- Manage on-the-ground initiatives that optimize and improve local fulfillment and retention of customers in your market
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to action on key market opportunities
- Present monthly deep dives into market performance with key stakeholders on the global leadership team
- Drive the expansion strategy in your market, capitalizing on growth opportunities
- Manage the progression of every metro in your market to the optimized maturity state where supply and demand are self-fulfilling realizing the benefits of TaskRabbit’s global platform and achieving dominant market share and brand position
Local Market Analytics: Specific metrics you and your team are responsible for moving .
- Market Growth: Is your market growing from a jobs and revenue perspective? [Company OKR]
- Supply Health - (Zero/Few Faces/Utilization/Booking Rate)
- Customer Retention Rates - Tasker/Client
- Market Affordability (average prices)
- Overall Close Rate, and First time Client Close Rate in your market: Of the jobs scheduled to occur how many invoiced? [Company Bonus Criteria and Company OKR]
- Impact of local market efforts on saved tasks, contact rate reduction, losses prevention, and other areas impacted by this structure.
Requirements: Past Experience/Desired Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years of marketplace experience with much of that background in related operational or customer-facing roles: customer success, customer support, marketing, or business unit with revenue and growth-based goals
- Exceptionally customer-centric with a passion for working directly with Taskers and Clients directly - especially to ensure that their jobs go flawlessly every time
- Strong leadership, analytical, and communications skills; executive presence
- Track record of delivering on business plans and budgets
- Ability to establish credibility inside Operations and across key functional areas like Product, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, and Business Units and to advocate effectively for the needs of your market and customers
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.