At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the job
The Tasker Operations team recruits, engages, and promotes a thriving community of thousands of freelance Taskers in 40+ cities globally. As a Operations Associate on the Tasker Operations team, you will work closely with the Tasker Senior Manager and the Tasker Operations team to:
- help us attract, select and onboard the best Taskers in France as part of a fast growing community
- build a healthy and thriving community of Taskers in France.
You will collaborate cross-functionally with the Customer Services, Trust & Safety, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure we build products and programs that help Taskers exceed Client expectations. We are growing quickly and need someone who can think creatively, act fast, and roll up their sleeves.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Engage, educate, motivate and help scale the French Tasker community
- Help design and drive the recruiting strategy, targeting new Taskers with key specialties
- Prepare recruitment materials and engage with the appropriate partners to attract the Taskers with a diverse set of skills and geographical presence
- Engage the Tasker applicants through a variety of agile communication tactics including dynamic emails, SMS and in person events
- Be a pioneer in experiential marketing from events, digital recruiting to trade schools
- Review and monitor onboarding documentation, handling escalations and issues from other teams, as well as developing feature requests
- Ensure all content remains agile as our products, specialty programs and partnerships evolve
- Plan and execute a series of Tasker meet-up events in Paris and potentially across France
- Understand the pain points and successes of Tasker activity. Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans to grow, engage and foster the Tasker community
- Own new Tasker engagement programs, focusing on getting new Taskers to utilise the platform early in their lifecycle on the platform
- Assist in the creation and distribution of all Tasker communications. From marketing materials, to social media, to ensure the community receives updates and are regularly informed
- Fully participate in the Community team’s Tasker education efforts, specifically around our learning management system, workshops (in person and virtual), and support content creation
- Help Taskers build their business on our platform. Improve the quality output of Taskers on our platform
- Be the face of the TaskRabbit community in France
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native French speaker
- Minimum 3 years professional experience, preferably in event management and/or recruitment
- Experience with copywriting, email marketing and insights tracking
- A multi-tasker who likes to roll up sleeves and progress several initiatives at the same time
- Comfortable working with a remote team (located in NY and SF)
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment
- An open, honest and confident communicator
- Significant travel to France
- Added advantage if you are familiar with: SailThru, Looker, HTML, SQL
Location: The role is based out of London, you must have the right to work in the UK.
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
- IKEA discount: Receive 15% off all IKEA purchases!
- Private Medical Coverage: We offer a Private Medical Insurance plan with AXA PPP. 100% of the premium is covered by TaskRabbit.
- Pension Plan through Aviva-TaskRabbit will contribute up to 6.5%
Quarterly Events: We plan an awesome adventure every quarter!
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with two other offices in Austin and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.