At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the Job
TheWorkforce Management Analyst is a data-oriented role and also serves as a strategic partner with various leaders to help them understand the current workforce model, model their future growth and needs, and guide their workforce strategy.
The Workforce Management Analyst focuses on schedule performance, forecast accuracy, and underlying assumptions, as well as historical trends, and making continuous adjustments and improvements to the forecasting, headcount planning, and scheduling process to make sure both service levels and profitability goals are met.
This role is part of a team, which falls under Shared Services, partnering with key stakeholders such as Support Management, Finance and BPO operations to support proactive and reactive workforce analysis and provide timely support due to changes in seasonality and business strategy.
This analysis will include volume trends, recommendations on headcount needs, and intraday optimization capabilities and needs
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Own seasonal forecasting and budget models for the customer operations department.
- Interpret, analyze, rate, and make recommendations to improve the workforce in order to reduce overheads and increase customer satisfaction and experience.
- Model workforce scenarios for multiple business strategies with multiple in-house and partners resources, all with various constraints (headcount limitations, talent availability, facility capacity) to produce optimized scenarios
- Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams, such as Recruiting, BPO and Finance to understand capacity, headcount needs, arrival patterns and location strategy
- Support analysts and management leaders with data regarding service levels, handle times and drivers including regular and ad-hoc reporting on KPIs.
- Preparing and managing staffing and scheduling to ensure a successful plan to meet business goals.
- The WFM Team is responsible for assessing staffing levels daily, and monitoring attendance and schedule adherence.
- Providing periodic reports: real-time and historical reports containing performance data to support operations management.
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Track, analyze, and report in-house and vendor performance
- Serve as the primary point of contact on workforce management policies
- Serve as subject-matter expert on workforce optimization issues
- Ensure service level targets are met; maintain the right headcount, and calculate call capacity
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of scheduling software
- Responsible for reporting data management activities around employee scheduling and forecasts
- Improve processes and increase efficiency of operations by recommending necessary changes
- Undertake majority of call forecasting and agent scheduling for the contact center
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role working with customer support operations in a contact center environment.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business Studies, or Business Administration
- 3+ years Experience planning, developing, implementing, and improving workforce models
- 3+ Experience in Looker, Tableau, SQL
- 3+ years experience in Excel- Pivot tables, conditional formulas, charting etc.
- 2+ Experience as an administrator and/or decision-maker within WFM and ACD tools
- 2+ years Experience presenting to Senior Leaders with demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be self-directed and organized with a high degree of personal accountability.
- Organized and able to establish an efficient workplace environment, able to manage a range of tasks and prioritize their responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced start-up environment. Adaptable to rapid changes in information, process, direction, or immediate workflow.
- Possess a high level of demonstrated accountability, drive, and integrity.
- Thrive in a feedback-rich environment and possess a growth mindset.
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with two other offices in Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.