At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the Job
We are seeking an experienced scrappy marketing leader with proven track record for leading go-to-market strategy for international expansion. You will build and lead a team of marketers focused on launching, stabilizing, and scaling our international presence. This will include brand building, acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts. You’ll also get to work closely with the Global Marketing Team to leverage brand assets and proven tactics and plans. Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Growth, you will play a critical role in shaping TaskRabbit’s global presence.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Hire, manage, and lead the International Marketing Team
- Work with country managers as well as cross-functionally with global teams, including Marketing, Operations, Engineering, Design, and Data to ensure success
- Partner with Global Marketing Team to ensure we are on brand globally and help localize global best practices
- Marketing Strategy
- Establish TaskRabbit as a global brand in each of our international countries
- Design and execute an efficient, scalable acquisition and retention strategy to build on the existing momentum in these markets
- Create go-to-market strategy and playbook for new country launches
- Develop a strategy to balance supply of Taskers and demand from our clients as we stabilize each country
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to support each country launch plans and ongoing optimization features to grow
- Responsible for promotions and discount strategy as part of new user activation and client
- Budget Management
- Responsible for setting and meeting targets for marketing channels by country
- Develop annual marketing budget plans for both brand and performance channels that hits our overall efficiency targets
- Report out on performance of each marketing channel by country
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience working in marketing with a focus on launching new markets
- Minimum 5+ years experience in managing marketing budget and meeting/exceeding goals
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing a team
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Design, and Engineering
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with sharing economy landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adapts well to fast-paced working environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Professional, positive, upbeat and solutions-oriented attitude
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- Free lunch every day with Deliveroo! A modern workspace with regular community activities, awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, and annual charity events.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.