At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan for Canada, including: Online and Offline marketing, Content and local Partnerships. This will be an iterative process that will guide all Canada marketing activities
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity and execute tests/projects to drive growth and engagement of TaskRabbit users in Canada
- Execute marketing campaigns; track and measure the efficacy of each initiative, scaling efforts in line with results
- Work with the design team on creative copy & content. Develop marketing guidelines, including a visual tone of “voice” for TaskRabbit Canada.
- Collaborate with channel managers across SEM, SEO, Email, Display, and Affiliate to implement global strategies, develop editorial content and advise on international differences
- Develop Canada-specific brand partnerships that will help TaskRabbit deliver on its business goals. Work with the US Brand Partnerships team to transfer existing partnerships to the local market.
- Support new city expansions with localized marketing plans.
- Undergraduate degree required with outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement
- Min 2 years marketing experience at an advertising agency or start-up company
- Professional or native Canadian cultural knowledge required
- Online and offline, paid and organic marketing channels experience required
- Skill and experience with both paid and organic marketing channels
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Exquisite written and verbal communication skills
- Skill and appetite to operate at high pace and quality in an entrepreneurial context
- Excellent problem solving skills, with demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to ambiguous problems
- Analytical mindset with strong data analysis background
- French written and speaking skills preferred
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.