At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the Position
The Marketing team at TaskRabbit is data driven and results oriented focused on the Client side of our two-sided marketplace. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling TaskRabbit's client base. We are seeking a talented individual who has strong analytical skill sets to run our Affiliate and CPA channel. The performance marketing channels are focused on driving growth through client acquisition and retention.
- Develop a strategy to scale and grow our affiliate program
- Recruit and build strong relationships with high-quality new partners to our affiliate program, consistent with our brand
- Day-to-day management of affiliate program, including the creation of offers and tracking links, promotional strategies, and reporting etc.
- Work with Design and leverage rest of Marketing team to create impactful newsletters, text copies, and creatives for use by publishers
- Use data to drive strategic decision making, and continually reassess whether partnerships and initiatives are meeting strategic goals
- Work with analytics team to improve tracking infrastructure and assess performance relative to goals
- Help evaluate and manage inbound distribution partnerships and marketing deals sourced by other parts of the organization
- Forge new CPA opportunities to increase acquisition and retention
- Translate data findings into actionable recommendations for the Marketing team
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working on cross-functional marketing and/or performance marketing teams that delivered results related to conversion, marketing optimization, and/or user engagement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing and scaling an affiliate program.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, etc.
- Results-oriented to deliver on goals and targets
- Capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with sharing the economy landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Adapts well to a fast-paced working environment
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong desire to learn
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.