At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the Job
The Customer Support Department consists of a global team focused on creating consistently outstanding user experiences across all areas of product interaction in an omnichannel environment. As the Customer Support Analyst you will partner cross-functionally to research, analyze, report out and aid in the development and implementation of strategy. Your mission will be to provide insights that power our Support leadership in day to day management of the workforce, and also to unlock and interpret the data that enables our Product Management leadership to level up the TaskRabbit platform and product based on the voice of our users. You will be expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of our business model in order to provide accurate forecasts & develop models that drive decision making. You have a strong analytical background, a tenaciously curious mind, keen attention to detail, and no tolerance for inefficiency.
Based in our Austin office, we are looking for a highly motivated, analytically-minded and curiosity-driven team member with a strong sense of ownership and business ethics. We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about delivering quality work on a daily basis and who is excited to lead the future along with us by providing actionable insights to a wide, internal audience.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly team & individual metrics reporting globally, as well as ad hoc analysis for the Customer Support Department.
- Own monthly planning v. actual results and forecasts across the department to provide summarized reports to Customer Support leaders.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand staffing needs, user trends & customer experience.
- Own KPI dashboards and scorecards providing high-level and individualized views into support agent performance & productivity.
- Support in the development and maintenance of staffing models for purposes of budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning to support the team and aid in decision-making.
- Consult and collaborate with key stakeholders to determine needs that will drive TaskRabbit support to be consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Partner with product managers to give data based recommendations as they formulate product roadmaps to further the company vision.
- Seek out opportunities to improve & add efficiencies across the department and globally across site locations.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in a contact center or customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, business administration, information, data science or related fields preferred. We are open to candidates with strong, applicable work experience!
- Tech savvy with proficiency in G Suite required.
- Experience in Zendesk or related CRM required
- Experience in other data visualization tools such as Looker highly desired
- Strong grasp of customer service essentials and common practices.
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated experience presenting to a diverse audience.
- Ability to incorporate data from disparate sources to paint a comprehensive view of Customer Support metrics at the agent, site and department level.
- Self-starter with a scrappy mindset who can creatively solve problems.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects concurrently.
- Possess a high level of accountability, drive and integrity.
- Thrive in a feedback-rich environment and actively seeks out opportunities to improve.
- You light up when you read our values, have a thirst to grow and personal drive to do the right thing.
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.