At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries and 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
About the Position
The Marketing team at TaskRabbit is data driven and results oriented. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling TaskRabbit's client base. We are seeking a talented individual who has strong analytical skill sets to run Paid Search and other performance marketing channels. The performance marketing channels are focused on driving growth through client acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background with a desire to make products grow.
- Paid Search Strategy & Management
- Strategize, plan and build out SEM strategy to scale and grow our the monthly tasks posted on the platform across geos globally.
- Responsible for budget allocation across Google and Bing.
- Create long-tail keyword strategy that maps to ad copy and landing page category strategy.
- Develop SEM creative strategies that maps to customer journey.
- Create and manage retargeting strategies.
- Explore other opportunities for driving growth with paid marketing channels and build business cases for new expansions.
- Drive growth in our performance marketing channels by efficiently scaling conversion volume through testing and optimizations.
- Exploration of new keywords and bidding strategies.
- Analyze performance of campaigns and ad sets.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments.
- Ability to handle multiple projects from strategy to execution.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Adapts well to fast-paced working environment.
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude.
- Experience within SQL and able to write queries huge plus.
- Adwords Certified
- Previous people management experience
- Data Analysis
- Develop reporting structure for Paid Search and other performance marketing channels.
- Optimize campaigns based on campaign KPIs through testing initiatives including ad copy, keywords, bidding, landing page and targeting.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Data Science, and Engineering to automate data collection and improve attribution analysis.
- Manage data collection processes and ensure quality tracking across all channels.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working on performance marketing with a focus on user acquisition. Minimum 5+ years experience in SEM.
- Proven track record of managing and executing Google AdWords accounts at scale.
- Experience with Search Automation tools (Kenshoo, AdWords API).
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Engineering and Agencies.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
Desired Skills & Experience
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, and a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada and is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities and over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable and compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally and make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social and environmental challenges.
TaskRabbit’s headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, and London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.