Who is TaskHuman?
We’re organizing the world’s human expertise and making it instantly available to you via video call. Whether you want to learn something for your physical fitness, improve your career or get help on any other aspect of your life, no amount of generic articles or watching pre-recorded videos replaces a real person with experience in that area. Our goal is to help billions of people discover, connect and help each other 1:1 via video calls.
Who are we looking for?
We are on the lookout for an awesome Online Yoga/pilates Coach who can help support our amazing clients as we grow. As an already experienced coach, you know that no two days are the same. You have the flexibility to create your own schedule, curate workout plans how you best see fit, and leave our customers feeling supported.
We’re looking for someone who is happy with a freelance position, thrives marching to the beat of your own drum, and has a genuine passion for people. On top of this, you are also comfortable working cross culturally as our consumers are in every corner of the world.
If you're right for this role
- You are passionate about helping people reach their goals
- You have coaching experience. Virtual coaching a plus
- You are an excellent communicator and active listener
- You are excited to pilot new coaching protocols in a test-driven environment
- Fluency in English
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- At least 4+ years of experience as a professional yoga instructor
- Industry certifications required
- Preferred: Registration as an Independent Contractor
Nice to haves
- You can coach in other languages
- Fun hobbies and side hustles
- Monthly coach connect calls run by our team
- Meetups with your country’s coaching community
- New friends in fellow coaches like you
- Work from your home or office. This job is fully remote
Learn more by visiting our career page at TaskHuman.com!
TaskHuman provides equal opportunities to all coaches and applicants for coaching roles and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.