Developers have the opportunity to work on problems at all levels of the software stack. Whether it’s low-level code for driving network hardware, high-performance trading infrastructure that runs without fail, or time-saving internal tools, you’ll be writing production code from day one.
Because you work alongside the people using the systems you build, it’s easy to get feedback. You’ll quickly see the impact of your code and how it improves people’s daily work. This also means that the development team enjoys great flexibility when planning roadmaps and deciding which features to implement.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Expert level experience programming in C#, C/C++ Python also desirable
- Previous finance experience, or other significant hands on development.
- Crypto experience desirable
- Ability to juggle a lot of priorities and continuously deliver
- Interest in finance / machine learning / big data and / or robotics are pluses