Tango Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to discovering novel drug targets and delivering the next generation of precision medicine for the treatment of cancer.
Using an approach that starts and ends with patients, Tango leverages the genetic principle of synthetic lethality to discover and develop therapies that take aim at critical targets in cancer.
This includes expanding the universe of precision oncology targets into novel areas such as tumor suppressor gene loss and their contribution to the ability of cancer cells to evade immune cell killing.
The Tango labs and offices are located at 201 Brookline Avenue, in the Fenway area of Boston, Massachusetts.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our administrative team as an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to C-Suite executives. This position requires great attention to detail, organization, pro-active time management, and professionalism. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment, is flexible, and has exceptional multitasking skills to manage competing priorities.
· You will provide administrative support to members of our C Suite, including our President, R&D, and CFO
· Pro-active calendar management including:
- timely removal of conflicts
- reminders of appointments to ensure teams are prepared for upcoming meetings/teleconferences
- travel support for internal and external parties
- expense reporting and processing
- off-hours assistance as required
· Work closely and effectively with our President, R&D and CFO to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
· Assist in planning and preparation of meetings including agenda setting, slide preparation, and follow up actions
· Exercise discretion and good judgement in handling confidential information
· Assist with projects as required
· Additional duties and responsibilities as required
What You Bring:
· At least of 8 years’ administrative support experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Biotechnology or startup experience required
· Bachelor’s degree and 8 years related experience
· Must be ambitious, eager, willing, and able to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic, professional environment
· Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
· Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs
· Have a great “can do” attitude and be a team player
· Previous experience supporting executives
· Must be able to take initiative and follow through as well as handle confidential information
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.