Tango Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to discovering novel drug targets and delivering the next generation of precision medicine for the treatment of cancer.
Using an approach that starts and ends with patients, Tango leverages the genetic principle of synthetic lethality to discover and develop therapies that take aim at critical targets in cancer.
This includes expanding the universe of precision oncology targets into novel areas such as tumor suppressor gene loss and their contribution to the ability of cancer cells to evade immune cell killing.
Tango’s labs and offices are located at 201 Brookline Avenue, in the Fenway area of Boston.
In this new role, the successful candidate will report to the Head of Development Operations and will support the GxP strategy for clinical development data flow and analytics infrastructure across the clinical development portfolio. The role will work with cross functional stakeholders to lay the foundation of data acquisition, storage, and analysis as we continue to move our compounds into the clinic and through the drug development cycle. Understanding best practices for clinical data standardization processes and management are critical to support the clinical data flow from initial trial data collection to final data submission, and to be able to leverage the data across data sources and third parties.
- Partner with clinical data management and key functional stakeholders to implement the data and analytics strategy
- Collaborate with key clinical and translational stakeholders to understand their business needs to develop user requirements, business rules and processes related to clinical data flow
- Drive data process flow standardization in the process of clinical data management and implement fit for purpose data policy and solutions
- Collaborate with computational genomic, research informatics and clinical data science team members to develop analytics applications ensuring secure and controlled clinical data management using AL/ML and cloud based technology
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required. Advanced degree preferred
- 8 years of experience in clinical informatics or clinical data/statistical programming
- Proven experience with clinical trial data flow, process, and standardization
- Solid knowledge on a large span of industry data standards: CDISC, STDM, ADaM, OMOP, BRIDG, etc
- Working experience with SAS, SPOTFIRE
- Proven experience with data visualization best practices
- Experience with Computerized System Validation and global regulatory requirements for data privacy and protection (GDPR)
- Strong experience with external vendor integration (CRO, specialty labs, imaging labs etc.) and vendor technology management
- You can identify opportunities to use data as an asset to drive operations efficiency and generate novel insights to accelerate processes
- Solid understanding of SaaS, cloud, and AI technologies in a GxP environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.