Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for products! We pride ourselves in maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency, and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
Help us explore the horizons of software development
What’s remarkable at Tango: our size, our pace, and our commitment to being a great place to learn and grow. As a team, we’ve really hit our stride and developed the capacity to take on more and more complex challenges. This represents an opportunity for you to grow, work on impactful projects and be part of our shared vision.
What You’ll Own
- Execute test scripts and reviewing results
- Report and documenting technical issues
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Add new test cases scenarios (manual and automated)
Your direct relations:
- You will report to a Technical Leader
- You will have a dotted line report to a Product Manager.
This is a fit for you if…
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience as Quality Assurance Tester
- 3+ years of experience in JS
- Strong skills in automated testing using Cypress and Jest
- Strong experience in building and executing testing plans
- Experience working with an Agile methodology
- Experience working with Git
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Soft skills
- Close attention to details
- Collaborative work
- Nice to have: Experience working with Gherkin
Our hiring process
First, you will have a 30-minute interview with one of our talent acquisition specialists. This is an opportunity to talk about your expectations, career growth, our culture, benefits and how we invest in developing our team. After that, you will talk with team members whom you will be working closely with. We expect this process to take no more than 3 weeks.
Why Join Us
We’ve been a fully remote company since 2009 and have put a lot of intention into making it a great experience for everyone on our team. At Tango, remote isn’t just effective, it’s enjoyable. On top of that, we have an environment where continuous growth is encouraged, there are opportunities to advance your career and thrive in a culture based on transparency, honesty, and geeking out!
Tango strives to hire, develop and engage with talented people from all backgrounds. We are committed to providing a valuable, safe and fair environment where all hiring strategies, employment decisions and growth opportunities are based on transparency without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation and many other parts of one’s identity.