Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for products! We pride ourselves in maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency, and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
Help us explore the horizons of software development
What’s remarkable at Tango: our size, our pace, and our commitment to being a great place to learn and grow. As a team, we’ve really hit our stride and developed the capacity to take on more and more complex challenges. This represents an opportunity for you to grow, work on impactful projects and be part of our shared vision.
What You’ll Own
- Contribute to design software architecture
- Deliver tested features
- Contribute to groom tickets
- Attend scrum meetings
- Your direct relations: You will report to Engineering Manager
This is a fit for you if…
- 6+ years of experience as Software Developer
- 4+ years of experience working with NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience working with Relational and Non-Relational DBs
- 3+ years of experience working with ExpressJS
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS
- Strong experience working with Automated Testing with Mocha, Jasmine, or any other testing framework.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Very strong skills to communicate, both oral and written in English
- Great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience designing software architectures.
- Experience working with TypeScript
Our hiring process
First, you’ll have a 30 minute interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists. This is a chance to talk about your expectations, career growth, our culture, benefits and the way we invest in developing our team. The next part is a code challenge and technical interview with one of our senior developers. Lastly, you will meet our client who you would be working with once you join Tango. We expect this process to take no more than 3 weeks.
Why Join Us
We’ve been a fully remote company since 2009 and have put a lot of intention into making that a great experience for everyone on our team. At Tango, remote isn’t just effective, it’s enjoyable. On top of that, we have an environment where continuous growth is encouraged, there are opportunities to advance your career and thrive in a culture based on transparency, honesty, and our most important value: geeking out!
Tango strives to hire, develop and engage with talented people from all backgrounds. We are committed to providing a valuable, safe and fair environment where all hiring strategies, employment decisions and growth opportunities are based on transparency without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation and many other parts of one’s identity.