We are hiring a Senior Business Systems Analyst who will have a direct impact on all future Tangorines! This person will help transform and guide the future of Tango’s HR, Talent, and Payroll business processes & systems, identifying areas for improvement and driving to action. With a robust functional and technical understanding of industry applications and best practices in the Hire-to-Retire space and beyond, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders and teammates to address business problems and drive progress on impactful initiatives across Tango.
You will get to research and report on trends and patterns, as well as make data-driven recommendations. Working closely within and beyond our Business Technology group, you'll administer, configure, and develop enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools. As a Senior member of the team, you will provide mentorship and guidance to the team as we build to scale, and take initiative to advance our mission and objectives.
Reports To: VP, Business Technology
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Tango, you will:
- Guide day-to-day operational aspects of business systems, including administration, configuration, training, and documentation
- Analyze business processes across the People Organization (and others) and identify areas for improvement and automation
- Partner with all relevant teams (e.g. People, Talent, IT, Payroll, Onboarding) and guide the business on implementations and integrations, including solution design and architecture
- Design and build best practice integrations and automation between enterprise applications using native integrations, automation/integration platforms, and/or custom development
- Apply workflow diagramming and data modeling to improve the flow of information and provide assets for functional and technical development
- Extract, scrub, quality control, normalize, and model data, following guidelines
- Help train and mentor junior team members. Promote best practices and help guide the team toward continuous improvement
- Engage internal partners to translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements for execution using agile methodologies
- Assist with triage and backlog prioritization for managed systems
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers
- Deploy changes outside of normal business hours as necessary to minimize disruption
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and escalate as appropriate
To be effective in our Senior Business Systems Analyst role, you must have:
- 8+ years relevant work experience in Business Systems administration and integration
- 4+ years designing, optimizing, administering, and integrating Human Resources processes and systems respectively; including experience with Workforce Management, Applicant Tracking, and Payroll platforms. (e.g. Workday, Greenhouse, Lever, Namely, Bamboo, Dayforce, JazzHR)
- Passion for stakeholder engagement, eliciting and defining business and system requirements in an agile environment
- Experience extracting (eg: SQL), translating, and presenting data, as well as modeling data for integration, automation, reporting, and dashboards
- Experience working with project management methodologies across functional teams
Our ideal Business Systems Analyst at Tango will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Hands on experience in at least one full cycle implementation of an HRIS System, from planning through launch
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience (emphasis on experience!)
- Experience with and administration of multiple business systems across the spectrum, such as CRM (Salesforce and Service Cloud), Marketing Automation (eg: HubSpot, Marketo), data enrichment (eg: Clearbit, Zoominfo), ABM (eg: Terminus), automation/integration middleware platforms (eg: Workato, Tray.io, Boomi), ERP (eg: NetSuite), Support (eg: SFDC Service Cloud, Zendesk), HR systems (eg: Namely, Greenhouse)
- Background in supporting a BI & Analytics function
- QA/testing experience, including end user acceptance (UAT) testing
- Experience working in a systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing SaaS environment (a plus!)
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Salary: The targeted pay range for this position is between $118,000 to $146,000. Please note that the actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience. Certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonus.
#Li-DNI #Li-Remote #BI-Remote
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Flex PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Dog-friendly offices
What We’re Up to at Tango
Tango helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
Why Work for Us
Tango is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
Tango is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango locations.
Tango is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.
We at Tango take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment during the job application process. Please take extra caution while examining the email address of the individual you are communicating with, as scammers may misspell an official Tango email address or use a slightly modified version. Emails from us will come only from an official @tangocard.com email address. If you suspect a role or job ad is fraudulent, or that you are being contacted by a scammer pretending to be a representative of Tango, please contact us. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.