Tango is seeking a high energy, results driven, strategic Sales Leader to join our Entreprise team! Here at Tango, our mission is to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive. The Enterprise team is crucial to growing our company and allowing us to accomplish our mission. In this role, you will lead the Enterprise team across multiple roles, including Business Development Reps (BD’s) and Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to drive new clients to enroll in Tango's services. This is a strategic leadership role, making final decisions for multiple teams and will be responsible for contributions that impact the overall success of the Enterprise function.
As the Director of ENT, you will mentor and coach team members by joining them for live calls, observing their sales mechanics, and providing coaching and support to drive new client acquisition. Additionally, you will advise the activity of the team in responding to leads generated by marketing, while also ensuring the BD’s and SDR’s are also self-generating into new accounts.
Reports To: VP of Sales
As the Director of ENT at Tango, you will:
- Exceed sales targets and performance metrics by driving revenue through new customer acquisition and expansion of existing accounts.
- Direct and guide the ENT team to create innovative approaches to accelerate sales impact.
- Consistently work towards identifying new business verticals in the market, providing strategy and direction to ensure business success and additional revenue growth.
- Analyze data and business processes to improve efficiency and higher ROI for the business.
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor experienced sales executives to increase their individual potential and professional growth as well as their ability to function optimally as a team.
- Build a culture of accountability and vitality by transparently using metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviors.
- Negotiate matters of significant revenue impact to the organization.
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts
- Participate with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives.
To be effective in our Director of ENT role, you must have:
- Top-notch verbal and written communication.
- A natural curiosity and understanding around sales processes, methodologies, softwares, and best practices.
- A consistent record of success leading and driving execution in a fast-paced, high growth sales-focused organization
- Experience in B2B and/or high-volume, transaction-based technology business.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to support recommendations.
- Strong team leadership skills with experience in managing and leading top talent.
- Also important is a sense of humor!
Our ideal Director of ENT at Tango will have most of the following skills and experience:
- 7-10 years of supervisory experience
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent sales experience
- Successful sales exit or IPO a plus
- Rewards and incentives experience
- An understanding of Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, or related softwares
Salary: The targeted pay range for this position is between $160k-$180k. Please note that the actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience. Certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonus.
#Li-DNI #Li-Remote #BI-Remote
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Flex PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Dog-friendly offices
What We’re Up to at Tango
Tango helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
Why Work for Us
Tango is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
Tango is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango locations.
Tango is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.
We at Tango take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment during the job application process. Please take extra caution while examining the email address of the individual you are communicating with, as scammers may misspell an official Tango email address or use a slightly modified version. Emails from us will come only from an official @tangocard.com email address. If you suspect a role or job ad is fraudulent, or that you are being contacted by a scammer pretending to be a representative of Tango, please contact us. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.