At Tango, we're building a workflow intelligence platform to help teams learn, share, and discover best practices.
Tango's Chrome Extension records step-by-step activity of top performers to make team processes easily reviewable and understood.
Teams using Tango have more:
- productive new hires
- effective coaching of managers
- recognition for high performance
We believe teams that openly support and challenge each other are more fun and destined to win. We move quickly in service to our customers. If this excites you, we want to meet you!
As a Product Manager at Tango, you’ll be responsible for connecting the dots between day-to-day development and the long-term vision for our workflow intelligence platform. You’ll be a vital member of an energized and diverse team bringing experience from Uber, Anchorage, Docker, General Catalyst, and Harvard Business School. You’ll tap into user feedback, product intuition, and long-term strategy to ensure a successful product launch. As a product-led company, your efforts will routinely be on display for our users.
What you’ll do:
- Become the go-to expert on our user’s needs and product expectations
- Develop the product roadmap with a clear understanding of technical requirements
- Facilitate a culture of metrics and accountability that keeps us honest and informed
- Coordinate sprints across product, design, and engineering to keep our teams in sync
- Serve as the gatekeeper for internal prioritization, focusing on only the most important tasks
- Build our product marketing and product support muscles to educate and serve end-users
- Be an end-to-end owner of the product
What you have:
- 5+ years of user-facing product experience, leading engineering and design teams
- Demonstrated track record building products that delight and scale
- Analytical rigor that pinpoints the signal through the noise
- Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives on finding creative solutions to entirely new problems
- Aura of calm and comfort, particularly when situations are ambiguous
- Attention to detail that could qualify as an extreme sport
- Desire to make a meaningful impact on the future of work
Who you are:
- A mentor; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you zero-in on the most important task in order to move quickly
- A dreamer; you embrace the growth mindset and refuse to settle for good enough
- A goofball; we’re serious about not taking ourselves too seriously
- Competitive cash compensation with equity upside
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% employer contribution and an HSA for qualified plans
- Unlimited vacation, 9 company holidays, birthdays off, and 6 personal volunteer days
- Stipends for professional development and productivity enhancement
- Work from anywhere
- 401(k) plan
- National Parks Annual Pass
- Fully subsidized roller skates
Lastly, inclusiveness and transparency are crucial at Tango and we welcome and look for backgrounds of all kinds. Diversity is a superpower!