We are currently operating Tandem on a hybrid work from home / work from office arrangement.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + up to 20% bonus
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We've taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we're engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
As a Delivery Manager you will help guide one or more of the product teams within Tandems Product Organisation. These teams are highly skilled, multi-disciplinary and focused on delivering key outcomes relating to Tandem’s customer proposition. You will be adept at delivering complex digital products, able to identify issues, be determined to remove blockers, and able to work at all levels of detail when required.
What you will be working on:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the regular delivery of projects and products in accordance with Agile methodologies
- Work with Product Manager and Stakeholders to define roadmaps and prioritise work for any given product
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of product features, driving team towards creating value and successful outcomes
- Creating a delivery focused and high performing environment, through leading by example and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality
- Ensures team operates in a manner that aligns with wider product framework principles and procedures
- Managing stakeholder expectations throughout the product lifecycle
- Actively participate in Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge, and bringing best practices into the business
- Upholding morale and team performance in challenging circumstances.
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Extremely collaborative, can bring different skill sets together to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Commercial mindset
- Passionate about technology products and building technology systems
- Interested and experienced in product management, agile methodologies, lean product development and modern engineering practices
- Experience building digital products as part of an agile team
- Interested in the Fintech space
Qualities we look for:
- An extremely strong work ethic and has huge determination to succeed
- Enthusiastic personality, optimistic in mindset and has a can-do attitude
- Has a curiosity to understand how things work
- The ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide “hands on” leadership
- Someone who is action orientated, has great energy and drive
- Adaptable to task at hand and has a willingness to roll up their sleeves and “get things done”
- Good judgement and applies “common sense” when problem solving
- An exceptional communicator
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people's financial lives.
No agencies please.