We are currently operating Tandem on a hybrid work from home / work from office arrangement.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + up to 20% bonus
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We've taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we're engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
We’re building an amazing team and we’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Account Manager to join the team.
What you will be working on:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible:
- Accountability for and ensure achievement of individual and Team KPI’S (Business Volume & Product Mix) and maximise business opportunities.
- Ongoing management, development & recruitment of New Brokers and any related external organisations.
- Ensure minimum frequency of face to face/ digital / telephone / email appointments/negotiations completed, conduct regular business update reviews.
- Offer excellent customer service with effective communication styles and methods to interact with all brokers and related third parties.
- Maintain acceptable quality standards of introducer submissions.
- Interpret and present management information reports to enhance broker performance.
- Ability to work independently with honesty and integrity, setting own priorities and taking a lead role
- Ability to travel to other offices, as required.
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Previous experience within the finance industry within a sales role preferable
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- An understanding of how to interpret management information reports to deliver performance
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely to Management - Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on you own initiative, under pressure, in a target driven environment to tight deadlines, with the capacity to prioritise tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability to a wide variety of tasks and to work extra hours where required to meet deadlines
- Honesty and reliability; Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people's financial lives.
No agencies please.