We are currently operating Tandem on a hybrid work from home / work from office arrangement.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
Salary: £20,000 + up to 20% bonus
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We've taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we're engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
We’re building an amazing team and we’re looking for a hard working and driven Administrator to support us on our journey.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all aspects of administration are carried out with care and attention to detail, adhering to the appropriate policies, procedures and government legislation. The job holder will be required to comply with the individual conduct rules and meet the Company’s fit and proper standards, which will be assessed on a regular basis.
Led by our Managing Director, the Tandem Motor Finance team are building an exciting new proposition to the industry.
We’ll offer our digital products to hard working people across the UK through our network of dealer partners with a very clear focus on our Green and Fair credentials.
Our aim is to help power the potential of our customers, people, partners and investors.
What you will be working on:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Controlling pay-out process, submitting, and authorising Motor Finance deals
- Banking – setting up Direct Debits, applying payments to customers’ accounts and refunds
- Flexible approach to ad hoc tasks
- Manage internal admin system
- Conduct internal and external phone calls and manage relevant
- Ensure all system generated letters are sent daily
- Filing, retrieving, and correctly storing away and scanning (DMS) documents on to accounts
- Accountability for individual performance and contribution to achieve KPI’s set by the business.
- Ownership of individual performance and personal
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Qualities we look for:
- Good organisational and time management skills resulting in the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Honesty and reliability
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people's financial lives.
No agencies please.