We believe people deserve better from their banks - so we've built one that actually helps our customers.
We’re continuing to expand our incredible London team and we’re looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Social Media and Content Manager to jump on board.
How do you know if it’s the role for you?
Through impactful and creative work, you’ll want to help grow and engage with a switched-on community in one of the fastest growing and most disruptive global industries.
Reporting into the Brand Marketing Manager, the Social Media & Content Manager executes campaigns from creative ideation and strategy through to production, posting, optimization & evaluation. We’re looking for someone with great creative ideas for social and content, the skills to bring them to life, and the organisation and strategic capability to ensure they’re properly measured. This role comes with huge autonomy – we’ll give you a budget and trust you to use it, so a proactive approach to testing and delivery is a big win.
What you will be working on:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, executing and optimising a social media & content strategy to build brand awareness using engagement and traffic as key objectives for our social media channels: Facebook, Facebook Group, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Developing interwoven organic/paid strategy with our performance marketing execs to help grow organic acquisition
- Cultivating a community who engage and interact regularly with the Tandem brand
- Day to day management of Tandem’s social platforms. From creating and posting regular content through to acting as the guardian of Tandem’s customer facing tone of voice
- Managing own paid social media strategy
- Engaging with Tandem’s customers and prospective customers to build on and grow community engagement and social followers
- Building out an influencer network to maximise collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Creating and implementing the social media calendar
- Monitor and own Trustpilot, google and app reviews and ensuring we always keep our rating up. Work closely with Customer Service to make sure that reviews are being responded to
- Creating weekly/monthly reports alongside the wider marketing team to feedback to the company
- Keeping ahead of social media trends, taking part in necessary training programmes and attending any relevant conferences
- Taking ownership of content curation and creation for social media channels and the Tandem blog.
- Attending photoshoots/interviews and setting up your own when required.
- Continuing to develop and innovate with Tandem’s content strategy whilst keeping it SEO focused.
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- 2/3 years of demonstrable experience in paid social media and content management
- Strong analytical mindset, data analysis/reporting ability and comfortable reporting and presenting findings to senior stakeholders
- Experience using ad tech and analytical tools including Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms, etc
- Strong copywriting skills and writing experience (blogs, articles etc) and the ability to adapt to the company tone of voice
- A love of all things social media
- Creativity and innovation in social media and content campaigns
- An understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience working in a startup environment (it’s both fun and fast paced here)
- Basic design ability (we have a marketing designer too though, so this isn’t essential but always helps)
- Passion for development outside the scope of the main role
Qualities we look for:
- A passion for championing the customer
- Motivated by purpose-led organisations
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- An entrepreneurial approach with an ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on
- Very sound judgement and business instinct with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive.
- A collaborative working style
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people's financial lives.
No agencies please.