Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead who will be part of the first team joining Tamanna.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the recruiting activities of the company in order to ensure consistency, acting as decision-maker when need
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Talent Acquisition team as well as the execution of recruitment or employer branding projects
- Manage TA processe and priorities, for all locations (Dubai, Lisbon, Kuwait)
- Drives the vision, strategy, and implementation of TA team in order to support the business in the best way possible
- Work closely with peers (other Leads or Hiring Managers) to align priorities and provide guidance
- Provide technical guidance and direction to the TA team, as well as hands-on support and project management to PX team
- Solve problems arising and ensure that measures are taken to sustainably eliminate problems and risks
- Stays abreast of leading standards and industry best practices
- Support, guide, and inspire our teams
- Create a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
What we're looking for
- +5 years of experience as Senior Recruiter or +3 as Recruitment Lead
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or relevant field
- Vast experience in Talent Acquisition processes and building the best candidate experience
- Demonstrated experience in the management of a team with different profiles and through cross-functional projects
- Vast experience in tech startups
- Profound understanding of new and relevant recruitment practices
- Exceptionally communication skills (English)
- Result-oriented, creative and strategic thinker, work comfortably in a highly collaborative and fast-changing environment
- Keen eye for detail, have a constant and insatiable trust for knowledge, and have an ability to remain calm and composed in times of uncertainty and stress, inspiring peers and team members
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy