Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Design Intern who will be part of the first team joining Tamanna.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionizing the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
Support marketing & content team in updating banners/tiles/modules on the site whenever needed.
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good time management, organizational and forward planning skills
- Creative mind, with prior successes in driving the creative process
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds if necessary
- Possess a positive attitude and energetic approach to work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Preferred: at least 1 year of experience
- Preferred: Arabic and English speaker
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy