Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for an Arabic Copywriter who will be part of the first team and help to create an extraordinary shopping experience from scratch.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, Tamanna shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- You will write, edit and review high-engagement content, aligned with the company's SEO strategy
- You will define and create visual brand content (photographic, video) aligned with the brand's promotion goals
- You will update our marketing materials, such as different pieces of content (e.g. brochures)
- You will translate our contents and web pages English-Arabic and Arabic-English
What we're looking for
- You are fluent in Arabic and English (writing and speaking)
- You must be familiar with Kuwaiti, Saudi & Emirati Dialect
- You are highly creative and imaginative
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have excellent copywriting skills
- You are able to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- You should have previous experience in e-commerce
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy