Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Head of Product who will be part of the first team joining Tamanna.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for all areas of Product and quality of service delivery
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Product team as well as the execution of product roadmap against delivery commitments
- Drives the vision, design, strategy, and implementation of product teams in order to support the business
- Oversee the strategic deployment of the resources leading to optimal resource allocation and the smooth and successful development of the product
- Ensure the optimal application of product resources in order to meet product requirements
- Ensures the implementation of agile processes
- Work with Management and stakeholders in ensuring the product meet the overall business requirements and standards
- Work closely with Head of Engineering on discovery and validation activities
- Support, guide, and inspire our teams of product managers and product designers. Provide technical guidance and direction, as well as hands-on resource and project management
- Solve problems arising and ensure that measures are taken to sustainably eliminate problems and risks
- Prepare and manage headcount and budget of the product area
- Lead the recruiting activities of the Product team in order to ensure consistency, acting as decision-maker
- Stays abreast of leading and cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices.
What we're looking for
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent of the same in working experience
- At least 7 years of working experience as Product Manager and/or 5+ leading a product team
- Vast experience in product management, product design and experience working with numerous software-industry business models inclusive of subscription, e-commerce, support and fulfilment
- Demonstrated experience in the management of product team through cross-functional projects and recording project progress
- Vast experience in retail marketplace or retail e-commerce experience in the middle east region
- Vast experience in agile development practices
- Exceptionally communication skills (English) in leadership position where the clarity of communications
- Result-oriented, creative and strategic thinker, work comfortably in a highly collaborative and fast-changing environment
- Keen eye for detail, have a constant and insatiable trust for knowledge, and have an ability to remain calm and composed in times of uncertainty and stress, inspiring peers and team members
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy