Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Product Manager who will be part of the first team joining www.Tamanna.com
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a full fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the middle-east with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- Represent the customer to the development teams. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process;
- Manage the product roadmap, make tough tactical prioritisation decisions and build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap;
- Author use cases and prioritize requirements. Translate market observations and customer feedback into a prioritized product backlog;
- Author use cases based on specific real-world product applications and extrapolate detailed product requirements for the scenarios;
- Collaborate across teams, playing a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders;
- Develop new opportunities with your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities;
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for your product;
- Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
What we're looking for
- Experience in building, configuring and using products;
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, and then define and deliver products;
- Exceptional communicator, with great presentation, organisational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture at a fast growing business;
- Be not only the voice of the product, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view;
- Able to validate early ideas through quantitative and qualitative methods (A/B and multivariate testing, user testing, etc);
- Experience in user experience (UX) design is a plus.
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Annual team budget for training
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy