Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Data Analyst who will be part of the first team joining www.Tamanna.com
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- You will interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- You will acquire data from primary or secondary data sources;
- You will implement data analyses and data collection systems;
- You will identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- You will filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
- You will work in a cross-functional team to prioritise business and information needs.
What we're looking for
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- You have proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- You are an expert in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- You possess reasonable knowledge and experience working with reporting packages (SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau etc)
- You have experience working with and deriving insights from relational and non-relational (NoSql) databases
- You have knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS etc)
- You show strong analytical, problem-solving skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communicative skills and creativity in preparing and presenting analysis results and reports to various stakeholders.
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Annual team budget for training
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy