Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Mobile Engineer who will be part of the first mobile team joining Tamanna.
If you want to be part of the story of a big marketplace that you contributed to since day one, then keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your tasks, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting, and revolutionizing the retail industry by building a fully-fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
Tamanna's is a startup backed by Alshaya Group, which already counts with more than 50 worldwide recognizable brands such as Victoria Secret, Footlocker and The Body Shop.
What you'll do:
- Kick-off Tamanna's mobile app in a region with a high rate app adoption
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery
- Ensure high quality and responsiveness following the current development best practices
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Be committed to continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2+ years experience as an app developer.
- Experienced in react native development with at least one released app (solo or as a team member);
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Creative and fun to work with
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Has experience with the app release cycle
- Developed and released greenfield applications
- Test driven mindset. Have knowledge of implementation of Unit test cases.
What we offer:
- Annual budget for training
- Health insurance
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy