Talos: Institutional Fabric for the Digital Asset Market
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the digital asset ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment with physical hubs in New York and Sweden.
We’re Hiring: IT Support Engineer
An IT Support engineer will manage Information Technology systems for a highly skilled and technical workforce. The engineer will have oversight of IT applications and systems, ensuring they are highly available and functional for Talos. This role will provide hands-on support for end users in London, the EU and other geographically dispersed workforce.
Reporting Manager: VP of Information Security.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide end user support to employees in London (onsite) and remote locations & offices
- Manage and deploy company laptops and mobile devices
- Provision user accounts and permissions
- Deploy and support conference room & collaboration technologies
- Evaluate and recommend new technology that meets business needs & requirements
- Work with Talos employees to maximize their productivity with applications and hardware.
- Automate and schedule repeatable tasks
- Identify & Advocate for the application & technology needs of Talos employees
- 3-5 Years Experience supporting Financial Services Users
- Experience with Google Workspace &/or Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Identity Access & Management Platforms
- Experience deploying and managing networks (Firewall, Switch, Access Points)
- Ability to automate tasks (i.e. Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Passionate about technology