Tally Ho! is the first Web3 wallet that’s owned by its users.
It includes all the features you need for DeFi and Web3. And it’s designed to enrich the community, not corporate shareholders.
About Tally Ho!
Tally Ho! is the first Web3 wallet that’s owned by its users. Designed to enrich the community, not corporate shareholders - Tally Ho is a free, open-source Web3 wallet built and operated by the same people who use it.
We are looking for an experienced Brand and UI/UX Designer to expand our brand and product across multiple mediums. You'll be part of a creative, fully remote global team of engineers and designers operating in six different countries with expertise on shipping a successfully feature-rich web3 wallet that touches a growing community. In this role you will have the opportunity to evolve our identity, influence how we engage with our users and help us build the best secure and open-source wallet experience.
This role reports to our Design Lead. Join us in building the only Web3-Wallet that is governed by a community of like minded people.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow, evolve, nurture, and continually manage the Tally Ho! visual identity
- Assist Growth with thoughtful & strategic assets that communicate clear ideas
- Support the Product team with designs of intuitive experiences that are grounded in, and directly mapped to, functionality and UX necessities
- Understand product vision and users’ problems, and come up with solutions that benefit both
- Listen to our users and focus on delivering a better wallet experience and security
- Participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
- Create prototypes; be confident about when to be scrappy and when to focus on craftsmanship
- Use qualitative user insights and quantitative user data to inform design solutions and deliverables
- Work on and develop our Brand & Product Design System
- Bring 3+ years of expertise in designing brands and products people love to use
- Clearly communicate design solutions, both visually and written, early and often, to gain alignment and buy-in from a cross-functional team
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design principles through typography, layout, hierarchy, etc.
- Have experience with prototyping tools and collaborating with front-end engineers
- Be proficient with Figma and Adobe design tools
Nice to Have:
- Have a keen interest for new and emerging technologies, crypto, DeFi and web3
- Show flexibility and excitement for early-stage startups with evolving frameworks, processes, and roadmaps
- Open curiosity to try new tools and processes
Tally Ho! is a project founded by Thesis*, the studio behind Fold, Keep, tBTC and Saddle. We’re a fun, down-to-earth, fast-paced and highly collaborative team. We offer a competitive salary, full health benefits, opportunity for equity and a number of other perks.