Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
We’re searching for an experienced Partnerships and Affiliates Manager to take on the challenge of helping Tally scale to help millions of people. This person will support the rapidly growing channels to develop strategy, optimize and launch campaigns, manage affiliate relationships, measure results, and optimize performance. They will work cross-functionally with our Legal, Finance, Product, Engineering, Data, Compliance and Creative teams to support channel and campaign experimentation and growth, reporting, competitive insights and other key initiatives across Tally. This role is both highly strategic and tactical in nature, and we are seeking a dynamic person who is comfortable beating aggressive growth targets in a dynamic, fast-paced data-driven environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with broad business strategy and business development experience, deep experience in the affiliates marketing space, a deep network of contacts, and someone who has a proven record of building out affiliate programs to drive customer acquisition at scale. This is an opportunity to play a key role in helping achieve our next level of scale and shape a growing marketing organization!
- Successfully meet volume goals and grow volume, with a strategic focus on customer quality and Long Term Value (LTV)
- Develop an affiliate partnership marketing 12 month growth plan, and present strategy to key stakeholders
- Support our creative optimization strategy, helping build a creative and landing page experimentation roadmap, run tests, analyze findings, and recommend improvements
- Work with design and brand teams to develop new creative assets, update brand guidelines, and educate affiliates on product updates
- Identify reporting improvements and prioritize analytical projects with the Data team
- Manage existing affiliate relationships and campaigns including renegotiations and compensation, creative and landing page testing, content audits, and identifying additional opportunities to improve performance
- Manage new affiliate and partner research, contract negotiation, onboarding, campaign activation, and reporting
- Support the Acquisition team on strategy, planning, and strategic partnership projects as needed
In this role we value
- 3+ years of experience in affiliate marketing
- Background in lead generation, business development, account management, customer acquisition, paid media, or performance marketing
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding KPIs and targets
- Strong analytical skills - experience with Excel/Google Sheets preferred,
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Desire to learn and a growth mindset, you seek creative solutions to problems
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, agile marketing environment
- Effective communicator who excels at cross-functional collaboration
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with data platforms such as Tableau or Metabase
- Prior experience in financial services and/or a startup environment
- Experience with API-based platforms and partners
- Experience in Legal Marketing space
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
- Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO