Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
We’re searching for a talented Recruiter to help us attract and retain world class talent. This role will support a wide variety of teams across the organization including, Marketing, Product, Design, People Operations, Legal, Finance/Accounting, Member Success and Data Analytics. As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team you will play a critical role in identifying, attracting and engaging top talent, while ensuring every candidate has a positive interview experience.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle, from passive sourcing through offer negotiation.
- Leverage deep understanding of the talent market to develop sourcing and closing strategies, with a focus on passive candidate outreach.
- Understand candidate’s needs to present market competitive offers
- Partner with hiring managers and coach them through the recruitment process as a subject matter expert.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring teams and stakeholders
- Leverage Tally’s ATS (Greenhouse) to manage candidates throughout our hiring process and track key metrics
- Identify process improvements to improve both the efficiency and quality of our hiring process as we scale
In this role we value:
- Experience: At least three years of full life-cycle recruiting. Experience in a high growth environment is preferred.
- Empathy: You seek to understand your stakeholder’s needs including hiring managers, candidates and team members.
- Action oriented/Urgency: You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high-energy and enthusiasm. You have a get-it-done attitude.
- Accountability & Ownership: You care deeply about your work, and own the outcomes. You learn from mistakes and seek continued growth.
- Collaboration: You enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders on shared projects and goals.
- Process Focus/Data Driven: You leverage data to make decisions, and look for ways to improve quality and efficiency through process.
- Creativity & Problem Solving: You are able to navigate tricky situations, lead challenging conversations and come up with creative solutions.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
– Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO