Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially by meeting them where they are and doing the hard work for them. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
Tally’s fast growing marketing creative team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to help bring the Tally brand to life and drive growth across all of our marketing channels. This is an opportunity to play a lead role in shaping Tally and the financial futures of millions of Americans. This role can be located anywhere across the US or Canada.
- Be a senior creative leader on the marketing team - building the Tally brand, testing into increased ad conversion rates, innovating on storytelling, and mentoring other creatives on the team.
- Find new ways to tell our brand story—generating ideas for how branded content can come to life across multiple channels.
- Always be testing and optimizing new digital ad campaigns.
- Write clear, concise, and conversational copy. Short-form (digital ads and social posts), long-form (email and blog), video (TV and digital), and everything in between.
- Incorporate bold, fun, creative, impeccable storytelling.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to come up with creative solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to keep the brand voice consistent.
- Help set our creative strategy for campaigns, including ideation and execution
In this role we value:
- 8+ years of writing copy for a high growth brand in an in-house creative department.
- Your writing is witty, punchy, empathetic and not afraid to push industry boundaries.
- You know what makes a great headline that can grab attention.
- You can own Tally’s brand voice and tone across all mediums and audiences.
- Experience ideating for integrated campaigns and new product launches.
- You’re collaborative. You have experience (and love) partnering with a designer or art director.
- You’re a fast learner and can hit the ground quickly.
- You’re all about the data. You love testing copy and iterating based on results.
- You take initiative, keep organized, and can handle multiple projects at once.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
-Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO