Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
We are looking for a Paid Social Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing team and lead paid social efforts across digital platforms like Facebook and Tiktok. As the Paid Social Acquisition Manager, you would be responsible for aggressively growing Tally’s member base through paid marketing using rigorous customer and data analysis. You will partner closely with creative, organic growth, product and analytics teams to ensure that Tally is efficiently growing at scale across social platforms. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, comfortable being heads-on with data and has direct experience running paid marketing programs on Facebook and TikTok. This is an opportunity to help grow and build a team with tons of head room for personal growth and development.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is motivated to do great work that grows Tally’s business and helps millions of people get out of credit card debt. This individual will have a proven track record of success in performance marketing and be excited to scale Tally’s acquisition strategy.
- Own planning and execution of Tally’s Paid Social program with an 8-figure national ad budget - a mission-critical and highly-funded marketing endeavor
- Create, monitor, and optimize paid social acquisition campaigns across mobile app and web
- Analyzation and reporting for performance with a focus on optimizing for best CAC
- Management & reporting of all digital acquisition metrics on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis (i.e. CTR’s, CPA’s, CPM, VCR, etc.)
- Develop proper UTM codes for all marketing materials.
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasting, and reporting for paid social channels
- Identify new social acquisition platforms to test, draft performance projections, set up tests
- Partner with Tally’s analytics team on all things related to attribution tracking and measurement. This includes partnering with our incrementality measurement partner to determine the optimal spend allocation across media channels and testing strategy
- Manage and report on forecasts and budget with finance partners
- Maintain up-to-date roadmap of ad tests (creative, copy, targeting, channel, etc.) and coordinate between various teams to execute
- Lead digital creative testing, partnering with Tally’s internal creative agency to formulate thoughtful hypotheses, analyze results with statistical rigor, and thoroughly document the results
- Partner with Tally’s creative and content teams to ideate ad creative concepts–defining messaging, video and design variants, and collaborate closely with partners to finalize deliverables
- Partner with Organic Growth Team, Product and Engineering on tests to maximize customer conversion through the funnel
- Stay on the pulse of the ad tech landscape, maintain close relationships with leading tools and platforms, and represent Tally at industry events
- Highly analytical with a strong sense of curiosity and a drive to get to the truth
- Keen understanding of creative - what works on the platform and how to bring our brand to life
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a “get stuff done” attitude
- Understands the limitations and opportunities for mobile app acquisition, especially around the new iOS 14.5/IDFA changes
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Energized by growing and driving a business forward.
In this role we value:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of campaign management in Facebook Ads, Tiktok, and more.
- Understanding of marketing funnels, channels, attribution and performance metrics
- Experience analyzing performance metrics and arriving at actionable insights and recommendations
- Great cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Bonus points for experience with SQL or financial services/personal finance, neither is requires