Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put millions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is growing rapidly and looking for new teammates to help expedite this growth.
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Manager to play a critical role in some of Tally’s most important growth and acquisition initiatives. This is an opportunity to play a key role in shaping our future and have a large impact on the business and our user’s financial lives. This role requires a high degree of collaboration, analytical rigor and creativity to drive strategic growth alignment through all of our acquisition and activation efforts. We are looking for a Growth Manager that will manage the acquisition and conversion rate optimization strategy for Mobile and Web App platforms. You will help scale our organic acquisition efforts (SEO & ASO), Web and App experimentation efforts (CRO) and drive quantitative and qualitative analysis to support our growth strategy.
- Own the strategy and execution across our Organic Growth initiatives across app and web.
- Build Growth Intuition by having a deep understanding of our member base and clear view of our full funnel conversion metrics, LTV/CAC and revenue goals.
- Manage a CRO roadmap to plan, coordinate, execute, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests to improve web and in-app conversion rates.
- Own and execute on our landing page and store listing (App Store & Play Store) strategy, from information architecture, technical performance and testing framework.
- Lead and execute on our SEO & ASO strategy — From research, execution to reporting and measurement.
- Work closely with our dedicated web eng. Team on maintaining and improving our web CMS (Contentful), Landing Pages and
- Work closely with our Paid Acquisition, Design, Analytics and Product team to set an experimentation process and deliver meaningful and measurable value to our users executing against team/company OKRs for large cross-functional initiatives.
- Stay on top of the market landscape to ensure best growth practices are followed.
In this role we value:
- +3 years of hands-on experience working on Organic Growth initiatives across SEO, ASO, CRO (mobile experience preferred but not required)
- Proven track record for developing growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results and measurable impact.
- Ability to define quarterly road-map with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI + ROI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- Robust analytical skills with the ability to digest large data sets, communicate key insights and build a strong business/product intuition.
- Quantitative and qualitative mind-set — Comfortable doing user research and using data to drive key business and growth decisions.
- Impeccable eye for detail and critical thinker who can develop creative solutions around technical or team resource limitations.
- Technical enough to build scripts and connect tools to automate your workflows (basic SQL queries is a must). You understand pixel tracking, HTML and how to manage tests across multiple parameters (funnel, ad etc)
- Experience with analytics and marketing platforms (mobile/desktop) like GA, GTM, Adjust, Branch, Segment, Mixpanel, etc.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Problem solver, curious and scrappy.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO