Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
At Tally, our product team prides itself in being obsessed with our customers’ problems. We approach each product initiative by first deeply understanding customer pain points and then rapidly prototyping and iterating to bring innovative and delightful products to life. As part of the product team, you will drive decision-making through deep customer insights and quantitative analysis. You will own the strategy, roadmap and execution of key functionality that enhances the member experience and improves their financial outcomes. This includes building new tools that leverage behavioral psychology and knowledge of financial systems to automate financial transactions and encourage better decisions.
You’ll report directly to Tally’s VP of Product and will have a direct impact on advancing the company closer to our vision of full-service financial automation.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Embrace the testing process: form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating member acquisition, retention and revenue.
- Partner with the Design, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, and Operations teams to create outstanding member experiences that save members money and improve their outcomes
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities
In this role we value:
- Passion for Tally’s mission and building products that meaningfully improve the financial lives of our customers and reduce their stress.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 3+ years working in the lending/fintech space.
- Experience growing consumer products and having a strong understanding of how financial systems operate
- Experience conducting user research to identify pain points and educate product design
- A strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- Exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
Big plus if:
- You have the ability to understand and monitor key business drivers, diagnose root causes for overperformance or underperformance, and take appropriate action.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
-Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO