Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
As part of the operations team, you will build the bridge between our Engineering, Product, Design, and the many user-facing Tally teams. As an Senior Business Operations Manager you'll bring a blend of strategic, operational and tactical execution skills to drive alignment across teams and dive into the operational details to ensure seamless execution amongst all the moving parts towards Tally’s goals.
- Own backoffice operations and be the voice of user-facing teams as a key business stakeholder at Tally
- Partner with Engineering and Product to bridge operational gaps and build long term solutions
- Develop expertise in product functionality and unique customer use cases
- Manage and grow the existing operations team as we scale
- Triage and investigate escalations with cross functional teams including User Success, Engineering and Product
- Manage and scale servicing tooling for user-facing teams to support high growth
- Develop processes and execute on manual operations for day to day servicing
In this role we value:
- Passion for Tally’s mission and building products that meaningfully improve the financial lives of our customers and reduce their stress.
- 3+ years experience managing and developing strong, motivated teams
- Expert knowledge and speed with SQL and Excel. Ability and willingness to learn other tools
- A systems thinking mindset with an obsession for automating processes and reducing human involvement (including your own)
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for what you oversee. A desire to seek out what’s broken and fix it!
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Natural instinct to engage stakeholders and other Tally teams when needed
- A strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
Big Plus If:
- You have experience using CRMs such as Zendesk and RingCentral.
- You have worked at and helped scale a FinTech company.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO