Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
We are looking for a Senior Director of User Acquisition to join our Marketing team and lead our paid growth efforts. As the Senior Director of User Acquisition, you would be responsible for aggressively growing Tally’s member base through paid marketing using rigorous customer and data analysis. You will be partnering closely with our organic growth, product, creative and analytics team to ensure that Tally is efficiently growing at scale. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, comfortable being heads-on with data, has direct experience running paid marketing programs and analysis in an omnichannel environment. We are looking for someone who can lead and grow our paid acquisition team as well as manage our agency partners.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is motivated to do great work that grows Tally’s business and helps millions of people get out of credit card debt. This individual will have a proven track record of success in performance marketing and be excited to scale Tally’s acquisition strategy. This is an opportunity with tons of headroom for growth for someone who wants to lead and build a team and have a massive impact on a mission driven business.
- Own Tally’s performance marketing program developing plans to generate new customers, and build a foundation for long term sustainable growth
- Drive new customer acquisition for Tally across multiple channels including Facebook, Google, Tiktok, and many other channels
- Identify new acquisition channels, draft performance projections, set up tests
- Manage external agency partners, overseeing strategy, reporting and daily execution across paid channels
- Partner with Tally’s analytics team to determine on all things tracking and measurement. This includes partnering with our incrementality measurement partner to determine the optimal spend allocation across media channels
- Manage and report on forecasts and budget with finance partners
- Maintain up-to-date roadmap of ad tests (creative, copy, targeting, channel, etc.) and coordinate between various teams to execute
- Lead creative testing, partnering with external media agency partners and Tally’s internal creative agency to formulate thoughtful hypotheses, analyze results with statistical rigor, and thoroughly document the results
- Partner with Tally’s creative and content teams to ideate ad creative concepts–defining messaging, video and design variants, and collaborate closely with partners to finalize deliverables
- Partner with Organic Growth Team, Product and Engineering on tests to maximize customer conversion through the funnel
- Lead meetings to present results to other teams and executives. Set up efficient systems and processes to manage user acquisition campaigns in fast-paced environment
- Stay on the pulse of the ad tech landscape, maintain close relationships with leading tools and platforms, and represent Tally at industry events
- Strong leader, manager and mentor
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Energized by growing and driving a business forward.
In this role we value:
- 10+ years experience in digital marketing
- You’re a strong manager with team-building experience, and a track record of attracting and retaining great talent
- Knowledge of campaign management in Google AdWords, UAC, Facebook Ads, Tiktok, and more.
- Understanding of marketing funnels, channels, attribution and performance metrics
- Experience analyzing performance metrics and arriving at actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience managing multiple vendors and agencies
- Independently driven, highly creative, and intellectually curious
- Great cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Understanding of project workflows and project management tools (e.g. Asana)
- Bonus points for experience with SQL or financial services/personal finance, neither is requires
A message from our leadership: