Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
At Tally, our product team prides itself in being obsessed with our customers’ problems. We approach each product initiative by first deeply understanding customer pain points and then rapidly prototyping and iterating to bring innovative and delightful products to life.
As part of the product team, you will build product experiences and infrastructure to accelerate the product-led growth of Tally’s business and help people be less stressed and better off financially. You will drive decision-making through customer insights, quantitative analysis and A/B testing. You will own the strategy, roadmap and execution of key Growth initiatives to increase the number of people coming to the top of the funnel and activating. This includes optimizing our website and onboarding flows, building a robust testing framework, creating shareable moments, and contributing to pricing innovation and incentive/referral/affiliate programs.
You’ll report directly to Tally’s VP of Product and will have a direct impact on advancing the company closer to our vision of full-service financial automation.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Embrace the testing process: form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating member acquisition, retention and revenue.
- Partner with the Marketing and Analytics teams to personalize the onboarding flow and retention of members
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities
- Capture insights from Growth experiments successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team
- Partner with Marketing, Engineering, Design, and Analytics teams to collaboratively build software
In this role we value:
- Passion for Tally’s mission and building products that meaningfully improve the financial lives of our customers and reduce their stress.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 3+ years working in a Growth capacity. Being able to balance building for the long-term while optimizing for the near term is a key skill.
- Experience growing consumer products to scale and have strong understanding of growth
- Excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- Experience conducting user research to identify pain points and educate product design
- A strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- Exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
Big plus if:
- You have past experiences with managing and operating a revenue-generating product (P&L).
- You have the ability to understand and monitor key business drivers, diagnose root causes for overperformance or underperformance, and take appropriate action.
- You have worked at and helped scale a FinTech company.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO