Money is the #1 source of stress for Americans. Tally’s mission is to make people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. Today, Tally is the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally is helping people get out of credit card debt faster and save money, but this is just the beginning.
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing team and lead the overall creative direction for the rapidly growing Tally brand. As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for setting the look, tone and feel of the Tally brand across all our marketing assets, products and the funnel. You will be partnering closely with our Product Design team to ensure that the brand is brought to life in a cohesive and authentic way across all consumer touchpoints. We are looking for someone who can build highly innovative, creative and impactful programs to connect consumers with our brand to deliver measurable business results.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is motivated to do great work that grows Tally’s business and helps more people get out of credit card debt. This individual will lead and continue to grow Tally’s internal creative agency, building a team of innovative and compassionate thinkers. This is an opportunity for someone who is motivated by performance metrics from creative while also connecting on an emotional level with people around their biggest stress. We are looking for out of the box ideas married with strong operational rigor to get the most impactful creative through the most efficient process.
- Lead a world-class creative team with a vision and structure that attracts top talent and meets the needs of a growing organization.
- Mentor and manage a cross-functional team of creatives—owning the personal and professional development of these individuals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and outside agency partners to set the creative strategy to bring the brand to life across initiatives, channels and products. Use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the creative team
- Manage a team of designers and writers to execute across all major design projects across TV, web/mobile, audio, social, digital, OOH, digital video and experiential.
- Work with leaders to identify and prioritize key brand and DR/acquisition creative initiatives to support Tally’s growth and experience for members and prospects
- Partner closely with channel owners to build a consistent and impactful end-to-end brand experience across marketing touch-points and mediums
- Develop iterative hypothesis-driven approach to creative to cultivate testing culture for creative assets to drive performance across channels
- Cultivate ownership of marketing initiatives and performance across the creative team through iteration, experimentation and subject expertise
- Partner closely with Product Design to ensure consistency of the overall experience of our brand.
- Inspire creativity across the organization to drive innovation and calculated risk taking to position Tally as the best solution to help Americans pay off credit card debt faster and save money
Ideally you are:
- Strong leader, manager and mentor
- Excellent communicator
- Creative visionary. Ability lead conceptual thinking in addition to clearly articulating the creative vision for the brand across channels and the funnel.
- Team player
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- Able to shift easily between projects easily while remaining focused on the business objective
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Energized by growing and driving a business forward.
In this role we value:
- 10+ years of relevant work in creative field with a portfolio of results driven work that shows diversity of experience across both online and offline marketing, including TV
- Led an in-house creative team that has developed creative campaigns for acquisition marketing in addition to brand marketing
- Experience in performance marketing across channels
- Experience with brand management/design
- Would like to see both agency and in-house experience
- Management and mentorship experience (5+ years)
- Experience with marketing campaigns across mediums—web, OOH, print, social, TV, email, video, sales collateral (e.g. presentations)—across the funnel (awareness, conversion, advocacy, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial services/personal finance a plus, but not required.