Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
On Tally’s finance team, you will work directly with our Head of Strategic Finance on supporting key strategic decision-making and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating capital markets activities, providing insights into business performance and assisting with special projects. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join a lean finance group and make a meaningful impact on the direction of the company.
This is a strategic role and will be expected to interact regularly with management and external stakeholders. This person will be a key resource for senior management, playing a pivotal role in determining business strategy and managing financial performance.
- Work directly with Tally’s Head of Strategic Finance on key strategic decisions and initiatives
- Facilitate Capital Markets transactions by developing and updating marketing materials for use with prospective investors
- Coordinate with investors and partners to drive due diligence and internal review processes through the onboarding phase
- Play a key role in supporting our strategic and financing planning process by leading scenario analysis
- Develop and monitor key financial performance metrics and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Support the Finance Operations team with the implementation of Capital Markets initiatives
- Prepare executive and Board level presentations
In this role we value:
- 4+ years of experience in strategic finance, investment banking, management consulting and other analytically-intensive roles
- Proactive style with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with exceptional financial modeling and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Proclivity for working in a high-growth, dynamic setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial products modeling, previous experience with consumer lending and diverse financing structures preferred.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO