Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially through full financial automation. We’ve successfully launched Tally, the first and only fully automated debt manager to put billions of dollars back into people’s pockets. Currently backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins ($92MM in total funding to date), Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can be less stressed and better off financially.
On Tally’s finance team, you will work directly with our Head of Finance and company executives to formulate the company's medium to long term financial and strategic plan. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving, developing and managing the company’s financial model to continually improve planning and analysis in support of strategic projects, budgeting, and operations.
This is a strategic role and will be expected to interact regularly with management and external stakeholders. The incumbent will be a key resource for senior management, playing a pivotal role in determining business strategy and managing financial performance
- Work directly with Tally’s Head of Finance to analyze and execute strategic financial planning
- Focus on data-oriented solutions and analytical rigor
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the company’s financial models, including product, expense, liquidity and financing models
- Propose and answer key analytical questions to improve business and team performance; identify areas of opportunity
- Continually analyze and evaluate financial reporting tools and processes with a view to optimizing the delivery of timely and accurate financial information
- Lead annual budget and planning cycles, setting out timelines and managing participants to stay on plan
- Implement and monitor daily, weekly and monthly KPIs to spot trends in the business and help managers focus on risks and opportunities
- Prepare executive and Board level presentations and reporting on business and financial performance
In this role we value:
- At least 5 years of experience in an FP&A role would be considered an asset
- Very strong analytical mindset with financial analysis and modeling skills
- Proactive style with very strong organization and attention to detail
- Experience working in a high-growth, dynamic setting
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver results in a timely way
- Exceptional communication skills to present analysis and conclusions to the CEO, executive team, and external parties
- Knowledge of financial products modeling is very important. Experience working with consumer lending and diverse financing structures preferred. Familiarity with accounting rules and other FP&A conventions
- Proficient with MS Excel, knowledge and experience with ERP and other financial modelling tools
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO